Retrieving Reports on Numbers
Retrieving Reports on Numbers:
2. Login: Your email address
3. Default Password: (*see note on Password below)
4. On left side of screen, select "Reports" from menu
5. Scroll down to select "Call History"
6. Set date range fields marked "Start date" & "End Date"
7. *Optional: To see only a specific number, enter number into "Called Number" field
8. Scroll to bottom and select "Update". Once it populates, you can scroll through report and print by clicking on "Export as .csv
*If you don't know your password, please refer to the BlueCloud Welcome Email sent to you when you opened your account, or open a support ticket by emailing email@example.com
How to See Recent and Missed Calls on the Bria Enterprise Desktop app
The Bria enterprise app allows you to see your missed calls and recent calls from the recent call view. In order to see your recent calls you can click on the clock icon on the bottom of the Bria Enterprise application. From this view you can see all ...
How to Retrieve a Call Log on the Bria Enterprise Mobile App
-After you complete a call, please end the call and go directly to settings in the right hand corner (picture of a cog). -Select advanced settings. -Under Application please select send log. -In the pop up, please enter a name and quick description ...
Reports: Credit Usage - BlueCloudUSA Business Texting Desktop
ou can view data of text alerts sent in the "Text Alerts" report. Click on the Reports tab. You will be presented with different report options on the left side of the screen. Click on "Credit Usage." You will then be presented with a report of all ...
Saving Numbers to Favorites
How to Save Numbers to Favorites: 1. Without lifting the receiver, push the right arrow on the wheel to locate the number in dialed calls or the left arrow to locate number received calls. 2. Once you’ve scrolled to and highlighted the number you ...
How To Block Unwanted Numbers From Calling 1. Go to www.mypbxmanager.net 2. Login: Is your email address 3. Default Password: (*see note on Password below) 4. On the left side of the screen, select "Features" from menu 5. Scroll down to select ...