There are a couple different ways to transfer calls using the Bria Enterprise Mobile app. The blind transfer method allows you to transfer a call directly to another extension or telephone number without notifying the person you are forwarding the call to. The announced transfer method allows you to check if the recipient is available before transferring the caller over. One variation of the blind transfer method is to transfer a caller directly to a coworkers voicemail. Directions for each option are outlined below:
This feature will send the calling party to the target extension without notice.
1. With a caller on the line, press the more button (a), followed by "Transfer To..." (b)
2. Using the dial-pad that appears, enter the extension or phone number that you wish to transfer the call to (c).
3. Press the green send button (d).
Blind Transfer Steps 1-3
This feature Transfers the call; however, it allows you to announce the party to be transferred to the target extension.
1) With a caller on the line, press the hold button (a) to put the caller on hold, then press the add button (b).
2) Enter the extension or dial the external number of the user to whom you are transferring the call (c). Then click the green send button (d).
3) Wait until they answer and then tell them who is on the line for them. If they are available to accept the call press the more button (e) followed by "Transfer To Other Call" (f).
4) If the person you are transferring to does not want to take the call or is not available, you can get the calling party back by pressing the red hang-up button then taking the original caller off hold.
Announced Transfer Steps 1-3
Transfer Directly to Voicemail:
This feature allows you transfer a call directly to your co-workers voicemail without ringing their extension. This is good for times when you know that they are unavailable or on the phone.
1) Follow the steps of a blind transfer, but instead of entering your coworker's extension you will enter *9 followed by the Extension number assigned to you co-worker, then click the send button.
( *9 + extension number i.e. *9101)