Some computers have multiple sets of speakers or microphones that are hooked up. In order for Bria Enterprise to use the speaker or microphone that you would like, you will need to define which one to use. Follow these directions to change which device you are using for audio input or output:
1. On your Bria Enterprise application, in the upper left hand corner click on “Softphone” and then click on “Preferences.”
2. In the new window that opens, click on the “Devices” tab.
3. For headset mode, click on the dropdown next to “Speaker” to change which device you would like to hear the caller from. Click on the device to select it.
4. Click on the dropdown next to “Microphone” to change which device you would like to use as the microphone. Click on the device to select it.
5. Optional: Repeat steps 3 and 4 for the “Speakerphone mode” tab if you would like to use a different set of devices for the speakerphone mode.