Add a new contact by following the directions below:
1. Click on the person icon at the bottom of the Bria app, to take you to the contacts view.
2. Click on the add contact button, which is located underneath the call button.
3. Enter a display name (which will be the name that will show on your screen when they call you) along with a first name and last name (both first and last name are optional).
4. Add the new user’s telephone number in the empty box next to the “softphone” box.
5. Click on the drop down arrow with the box that says “softphone” to change the user’s phone type (optional).
6. Click “OK” to save the new contact.