Please verify that your phone system has been set up with Feature Code "456 - Music" in order to change hold music. You can do this by emailing email@example.com and we'll make sure you're set up right away.
To Change Music on Hold:
Login: Your Email Address
Password: (*see note on password below)
Changing Hold Music:
1. Go to "Settings" on the left side of the screen.
2. Select "Customer" and locate the drop down menu in customer settings entitled “Default Music”.
3. Using the drop-down, you can selection a song and then select "Save" at the bottom.
4. To hear each song, you must first save it as described, and then dial 456 from your phone to listen to it. If you're satisfied with the selection, there's nothing more to be done.
5. To hear another song, repeat the process beginning at the drop down menu.
*If you don't know your password, please refer to the BlueCloud Welcome Email sent to you when you opened your account, or open a support ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org