How To Block Unwanted Numbers From Calling
1. Go to www.mypbxmanager.net
2. Login: Is your email address
3. Default Password: (*see note on Password below)
4. On the left side of the screen, select "Features" from menu
5. Scroll down to select "Feature Code 1000"
6. Scroll to bottom of Feature Code 1000 and select "Add Caller Route"
7. Put number to be blocked into "Caller number prefix"
8. Click Save
9. Click back arrow to add new number, writing over previous number. This will eliminate the need for steps 1 through 7 to be repeated.
*If you don't know your password, please refer to the BlueCloud Welcome Email sent to you when you opened your account, or open a support ticket by firstname.lastname@example.org
Saving Numbers to Favorites
How to Save Numbers to Favorites: 1. Without lifting the receiver, push the right arrow on the wheel to locate the number in dialed calls or the left arrow to locate number received calls. 2. Once you’ve scrolled to and highlighted the number you ...
Retrieving Reports on Numbers
Retrieving Reports on Numbers: 1. Go to www.mypbxmanager.net 2. Login: Your email address 3. Default Password: (*see note on Password below) 4. On left side of screen, select "Reports" from menu 5. Scroll down to select "Call History" 6. Set date ...
How to See Recent and Missed Calls on the Bria Enterprise Desktop app
The Bria enterprise app allows you to see your missed calls and recent calls from the recent call view. In order to see your recent calls you can click on the clock icon on the bottom of the Bria Enterprise application. From this view you can see all ...
How to Port Numbers: To Port Number(s) over to BlueCloud, please follow the links below, fill out letter of authorization (LOA) forms, and submit. The first link is for Standard numbers (LOA), the second is for Toll Free numbers (TFLOA). If you have ...
Texting Platform Opt Out Unsubscribe
How can texting recipients opt out/unsubscribe from your text messages? In order for text recipients to easily "opt out" of receiving your text messages, please let them know to text the word "stop". You can include a message at the end of a text ...